Saturday, July 30, 2016

Grateful


   July 15th I got to celebrate 3 years of sobriety with my Southern Oregon AA family. What an amazing gift this life is! We are everywhere. I love my tribe!                




Its been an amazing ride. I am so full of gratitude. 


This was a Birthday well wish from a friend. It was way to funny not to share! We are so not a glum lot!


Brets daughter Tarren turned 23 this month.
Happy Birthday T2!


Bret, myself, Tallen( Bret's youngest T3), Tarren, and Tanner( Bret's oldest T1).
So grateful to spend time with family while we are in Oregon and love these kids. Thanks Tarren for having a birthday so I could eat cake!



If you ever get to Ashland Oregon treat yourself to breakfast at Morning Glory. Seriously it is the Willy Wonka's chocolate factory of the breakfast world! Its like walking through the doorway into Willy's candy room and taking a delicious bite out of your candy coffee cup.




Breakfast with Bride to be Aven, her mom Karla and Grama.


Ok so I fell off the sugar wagon. Ricotta cheese stuffed french toast with lemon butter and raspberry syrup!


View of the Table Rocks.
Leaving the boat for the 3 months of summer isn't so bad when we get to come home to the beautiful Rogue Valley. 


Looking across the valley. Mt McLoughlin in the background.


Summer hikes with friends from home are part of the many things we enjoy during the summer.
The view is amazing from the top of McLoughlin. 









No comments:

Post a Comment